Welcome to my blog. I am Vivek, a 29 year old based out of Mumbai. Travelling has helped me discover new perspectives and this blog is my avenue to express them to those who would be keen to hear.
In 2009, I moved out of Mumbai to continue my education further. I was fortunate enough to get to see the world, first due to education, and then due to work. The more I travelled, the more I learnt how people’s ideas can be so different. As Stephen Covey said, “First seek to understand and then to be understood.”
What do I like?
- Travel: Seeing new places and understanding new cultures.
- Photography: The quest for that perfect picture that defines a place
- Martial Arts: I used to train in May Thai, Boxing and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Books: Essentially books on finance and economics but I enjoy thrillers as well
- Ideas: The travels have led to me having ideas, sometimes utopian but atleast they are starts.
I am here to write about nothing in particular, but something in general. Even then, it may cover everything that life is about. You may not agree with me, but you may get another perspective.
Whether you agree or disagree, feel free to let me know your thoughts and I may learn something new along the way. Lets have a conversation.
“The more I read the more I know. The more I know, the more I realize, the less I know”
– Michel Legrand